Provide First Aid
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
This course is a mixture of numerous first aid scenarios, treatments and tips involving both practical and theory components.
1. It can be done as a blended course – pre course learning modules to complete you do this in your own time (it doesn’t take too long!) Followed by 6 hours face to face learning on the day of course.
2. Face to face 7-8 hours face to face learning with no pre course learning.
- DRSABCD action plan
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in first aid
- Infection control · Diabetes
- Heart attack · Asthma
- Wound and bleeding management
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Head and facial injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Medical emergencies
- Abdominal and chest injuries
- Heat and cold induced conditions
- Poisoning management
- Bites and Stings
All training materials provided, including take home booklet and resuscitation mouth shield.
M 0409 878 280
A PO Box 1445
Milton QLD 4064