LVR - Training
Low Voltage Rescue
LVR UETTDRRF066 Perform rescue from a live LV Panel
NB: This course includes CPR HLTAID001 assessment and certification
Suitable for people working in the electrical industry. This course covers how to use a low voltage rescue kit and teaches skills and knowledge to perform a rescue/response in an electrical emergency. Includes CPR and AED use.
- The DRSABCD action plan and responding to emergency situations
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in first aid, including infection control
- Low voltage rescue – life size mannikin
- Practical use and components of a LV rescue kit
All training materials provided, including take home booklet and resuscitation mouth shield.
M 0409 878 280
A PO Box 1445
Milton QLD 4064