Asthma + Anaphylaxis
22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
UNDERSTANDING ASTHMA AND ANAPHYLAXIS NECESSARY skills to recognise and manage asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies. Practical asthma inhaler and spacer use and the adrenaline auto-injector for anaphylaxis.
This course is popular with education and care facilities educators and staff. We use a combination of practical first aid activities and theory.
AE Training are pleased to deliver Nationally Recognised Training on behalf of The First Aid Group RTO 32268
- Asthma and anaphylaxis first aid management
- Asthma and anaphylaxis signs, symptoms and triggers
- Asthma and anaphylaxis medications and devices
- Asthma and anaphylaxis action plans and paperwork
- Asthma and anaphylaxis risk management planning for the workplace, education and/or care setting including storage suggestions
- How to use asthma inhalers and spacers
- How to use adrenaline auto-injectors – Epi-pen and Epi-pen Junior
All training materials provided, including take home booklet and resuscitation mouth shield.
M 0409 878 280
A PO Box 1445
Milton QLD 4064