CPR - Training
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) gives you the knowledge and skills to perform CPR and use of an AED on a person who is unconscious and not breathing normally. We explain the difference between adult, child and infant management with practical exercises and assessment. This course combines practical first aid and theory.
AE Training are pleased to deliver Nationally Recognised Training on behalf of The First Aid Group RTO 32268
3 hours maximum
- The DRSABCD action plan and responding to emergency situations
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in first aid · Infection control
All training materials provided, including take home booklet and resuscitation mouth shield.
M 0409 878 280
A PO Box 1445
Milton QLD 4064