Provide First Aid
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
This course is a mixture of numerous first aid scenarios, treatments and tips involving both practical and theory components. AE Training are pleased to deliver Nationally Recognised Training on behalf of The First Aid Group RTO 32268.
1. It can be done as a blended course – pre course learning modules to complete you do this in your own time (it doesn’t take too long!) Followed by 6 hours face to face learning on the day of course.
2. Face to face 7-8 hours face to face learning with no pre course learning.
- DRSABCD action plan
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in first aid
- Infection control · Diabetes
- Heart attack · Asthma
- Wound and bleeding management
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Head and facial injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Medical emergencies
- Abdominal and chest injuries
- Heat and cold induced conditions
- Poisoning management
- Bites and Stings
All training materials provided, including take home booklet and resuscitation mouth shield.